Terms and Conditions of use
§1 General provisions
1. These discussion forum rules (hereinafter also referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) set out the rules for the use of an electronically provided service enabling you to add comments under the texts placed on the czystespalanie.info website (hereinafter also referred to as “Forum”, “Blog”, “Forum-Blog”).
2. The service referred to in the Terms and Conditions is provided by the CzysteSpalanie.info website hereinafter referred to as “CSI”.
3. The Service consists in enabling the publication (dissemination) through the Forum of ideas, opinions, comments, questions, information and other data, in accordance with the rules set out in the Regulations.
4. The Forum can be used by internet users of legal age. Minors may use the Forum only with the knowledge and consent of their legal representatives.
5. Users using the Forum, when making entries, accept the terms and conditions set out in the Regulations and undertake to comply with the obligations under the Regulations.
6. CSi reserves the right to prevent the User from continuing to use the Forum at any time, in particular for technical reasons or as a result of the User’s violation of the provisions of the Regulations.
7. CSi is under no obligation to distribute statements, content and data provided by the User through the Forum. CSi reserves the right to stop the dissemination of all or only selected statements, content and data made public by the User through the Forum and to prevent access to such statements, content and data to internet users.
8. CSi reserves the right to moderate the Forum and to edit the content of comments and posts.
9. You may not have any financial claims against anyone.
10. The User is entitled to cease using the Forum at any time, which, however, does not deprive CSi of the right to use the statements, content and data previously provided and disseminated by the User through the Forum.
1. Users are obliged to use the Forum in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations and the applicable laws.
2. Users are obliged to refrain from disseminating through the Forum any unlawful content.
3. It is forbidden to perform any activity through the Forum that violates generally applicable laws. In particular, it is not permitted to use the Forum to:
a) the dissemination of content that infringes the personal interests of third parties (including other users of the Forum) or threatens to infringe such personal rights;
(b) taking acts that are criminal or induable to commit crimes (including defamation or libel);
(c) to call for racial, religious or ethnic hatred;
(d) promoting violence and aggression;
(e) promoting alcohol, narcotic drugs, drugs and pornography;
(f) the dissemination of advertising and promotional content;
(g) the distribution of material infringing or threatening the copyright and related rights of third parties;
(h) the distribution of material infringing or threatening industrial property rights (including trademark or patent registration rights) or other rights of third parties;
(i) infringing the rights of the publisher of the portal;
(j) linking to private web pages;
(k) the inclusion of content transmitted on a chain-based basis;
(l) the dissemination of contact details;
(m) the dissemination of computer data containing computer viruses or other IT destructive solutions;
(n) the dissemination of content that infringes the principles of social coexistence;
o) the dissemination of profanity, offensive, obscene or violating generally accepted ethical principles and personal culture.
4. The forum is intended to distribute content in Polish. CSi calls for the use of Polish letters in the creation of comments and entries, as well as the use of capital letters only in justified cases.
5. Users are obliged to publish only content that is consistent with the subject matter of the forum. It is forbidden to publish non-topic discussion content on individual threads.
6. Publishing commercial information on the Forum within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services (including advertisements, promotional materials, PR communications, etc.) and other commercial content, without prior written (under pain of nullity) consent of the CSi is prohibited.
7. The same content (statements) may not be published more than once and cannot be repeated in different forum locations. CSi retains the right to remove duplicates and repetitions at any time.
8. It is not permitted to publish questions or problems through the Forum with a request to send an answer to an individual e-mail address or by means of another distance communication channel. The Forum is intended for open exchange of information, accessible to all Users and Readers.
1. Users are obliged to distribute only content (statements) of their own authorship through the Forum. If you use works or statements of others, users are obliged to indicate the quote unambiguously in accordance with applicable law. Whenever a “Work” is mentioned, it means any statement by the User by him on the Forum, which can be considered a work within the meaning of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights.
2. In exchange for the provision of the service to enable the use of the Forum, the User authorizes CSi to use the Work without time, territorial and quantitative limits, in all known fields of exploitation.
§4 Final provisions
1. CSi is not responsible for the content of statements published on the Forum.
2. Each User is solely and personally liable to CSI and third parties for posting on the Forum statements infringing the laws or principles of these Terms.
3. In accordance with art. Article 15 of the Act of 18 July 2002 about the provision of electronic services, CSI is not obliged to check the data transmitted, stored or made available through the Forum. However, CSi retains the right to control the content and data provided by Users for distribution through the Forum, their drafting and moderation, as well as to refuse to distribute them or to discontinue further dissemination.
4. CSi reserves the right to disclose your data at the request of an authorized authority if criminal or civil proceedings are initiated against you in connection with your activity in the Forum. By using the Forum, you accept the content of this section.
5. CSi will use its best endeavours to ensure the proper functioning of the Forum and to assist Users in resolving problems related to its functioning.
6. Any problems related to the functioning of the Forum and violations of the Regulations should be reported to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. CSi may temporarily suspend the activities of the Forum without giving any reason. The foregoing will not result in any claims made by users against CSI.
8. Your use of the Forum constitutes your acceptance of the content of these Terms and Conditions, together with the user’s commitment to comply with the Terms and Conditions in its entirety.
9. CSi reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions. Any changes shall take effect at the time of their publication.